Although this essential oil is sometimes confused with its cousin, lavender, it really is a wonderful oil and helps you feel more relaxed, easing sore muscles and joints, relieving muscle stiffness, clearing the lungs and sinuses from phlegm and for wound healing and dermatitis.
1. Always read and follow all label warnings and cautions.
2. Keep oils tightly closed and out of reach of children.
3. Never ingest undiluted essential oils.
4. Don't use undiluted oils on your skin. Dilute oils with vegetable oils, one to three drops per tablespoon.
5. Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes.
6. Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin of your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
7. If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using oil immediately.